Community Hospital Anderson
Hospitals & Medical Centers
In May 1962, Community Hospital of Anderson and Madison County opened for patient care, thanks to the efforts of the community. The mission of Community Hospital Anderson is to serve the medical, health and human service needs of the people in Anderson, Madison County and contiguous counties with compassion, dignity, respect and excellence. Service, although focused on injury, illness and disease will also embrace prevention, education and alternative systems of healthcare delivery.
Community Hospital Anderson offers state-of-the-art services to exceed the needs of our patients. From basic medical services such as the Emergency Department and our New Generations Birth Place, to the support of our breast health specialist and Diabetes Care Center educators, we add that special touch to anticipate your needs before you ask. Our staff makes every effort to provide an effective and efficient healthcare experience.
- Community Cancer Center Anderson and oncologists are affiliated with MD Anderson Cancer Network®.
- Community Neuroscience Services provides the diagnosis and treatment of the nervous system and brain.
- Our orthopedic team provides non-surgical and surgical treatment for orthopedic conditions.
- Community offers complete cardiovascular care.
- Community Hospital Anderson Foundation supports the mission of Community Anderson.